Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Why I Relay....



I decided to do this at the very last minute.I actually planed to do this after last years Relay for life. We were there for the survivor walk and then Jeff and I came back for the luminaries. The scene touched my heart. Community at its best, coming together for one cause. I don't think I have ever met one person who hasn't been touched by cancer. Because of this, its that important to be a part of something bigger. Although the American Cancer society puts very little funds toward children's cancer it does fund Camp Ukandu. So all the proceeds that we make will go directly to Camp Ukandu. Cooper has been to this camp 3 times. Please look at my facebook page for the link. Come and enjoy a fun day, fighting a devastating disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment