Sunday, May 23, 2010

Children of the Corn


They are so cute, look at those faces. DON'T BE FOOLED. My children are evil. The last two weeks have been full of tudes, temper tantrums, screaming, entitlement and embarrassment. I looked at the calendar ahead and shuddered with anxiety over having these demon spawn with me 24hr, 7days aweek.As I scrubbed the toilet and wiped up pee that never makes it into the toilet, I started to plot my revenge.My mind has become evil after a crappy mothers day and two weeks of crappy kids behavior. How many times had I started a chore chart only to have it last a week and then throw it away. How many times had I taken over dusting because I could do it faster and better myself. How many times don't I put the kids clothes away because it drives me crazy the way the boys throw the clothes in the drawer. Even now I am blaming myself for becoming lazy. Lets face it we stick with it eventually they get it. If they don't get it its time to strip their world. I have a new system...a new start. Join me in my little revolution. Rise up againts the whining, rebel againts pee stained floors, fight against dirty dishes. Join me and shout "NO MORE" And remember...when Mamma's happy everyone is happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment