Sunday, June 20, 2010

CHANGES....



Maybe I should of named this blog waiting....I feel like I do lots of waiting these days. It wasn't so long ago I waited for Sawyer to start kindergarten. I was so happy for him because he was so ready. I waited for T-ball to start then looked forward to it stopping after rain,rain and more rain. I couldn't wait for Relay to start, or summer cook outs, or our yearly trip to the coast for a week. But, that doesn't come till August. Waiting for Cooper to go to camp. Waiting for my peonies to bloom. Waiting for my garden to show sum life. Waiting to write. Waiting for this damn rain to stop and have some sunshine!!! Can you tell I am also waiting for my vit. D to kick in ...But in two weeks time the wait has ended and change quickly came in its place. I am handling change as well as I live with waiting.
I really had a hard time watching my baby have his last day of kindergarten. ( I guess I really can't blame my weight on baby fat ). When T-ball ended I was so sad. The parents were a kick and we had tons of fun. 24hrs of relay was a incredible experience and as we packed up our camp site it felt like the day after Christmas.My Peonies did bloom besides the rain, and the garden is yielding lettuce, peas and 1 shallot.We dropped Cooper off at camp today which probably explains why I have time to write. I have learned to b-Que in the rain.And I take vit D from a bottle. I am still waiting on the rain to stop and the sunshine to begin.Another fathers day without my Dad. Change is way overrated and yet I need to flow with changes and be happy when the wait comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment