Thursday, April 1, 2010

SPRING IN THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST














































I am freezing. My fireplace is on and my feet are in wool socks. Welcome to spring in the Pacific Northwest. Spring break was spent in sweat shirts this year. I am worried that my tulips might freeze with this incoming storm. I think our Easter Egg hunt will be inside this year. Its my fault... I was laughing while our friends to the East were nailed with snow and more snow. We were enjoying 60 degree weather, a slight breeze and sunshine. Finally I didn't have to get my Vitamin D from a pill. I do love this place. Enjoy the beauty of Oregon in my photos.

2 comments:

  1. We love camp 24!!! I'm cracking up at the family pic with Sawyer in the front. I can just hear him thinking, "I'm so happy. Why isn't everyone as happy go lucky as I am?" Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, that comment was from ME not Ryan!!! That's one way to discover your son has a blog account. : )

    ReplyDelete