Thursday, April 22, 2010

RAMBLINGS FROM A CRAZED WOMEN


This is what my brain thinks. I wrote down every thought for the last 5minutes. This is scary....What should I write? Did Sparky wipe down the containers? How do you spell counters? Thank god for spell chek. How are we going to keep Tessa out of my little Victory garden? Shock collar. Here comes Sparky and now I get to here about how much he hates Sarah Palin. Did we pay the gas? We need to add to the kids lunch fund. What the heck do I do for my Mom on mothers day? Did he get the kids to brush their teeth? Coopers teeth are really yellow. Why is Sawyer whining again? Time for bed.I need to finish Coopers camp registration. Hope he gets to go this year. Wonder if we could ever afford lipo suction? Need to wash that kitchen floor and bathrooms. Saturday another T-ball game. 10:00 or 12:00. Better look. Get a flag for neighbor who just became US citizen. Not sure about my hair. Tattoo or no tattoo?Hope I can afford to go to San Diego this summer. Would love to see my friends from Jamul. Why has this become important? Getting old. Hope Jeff loves his new job. I better try to get a few more shifts at St. Vincents. Call on club bill..someone screwed up. I would love a burgerville Strawberry shake right now.Calories.
There has to be some type of medication for this!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment