Sunday, December 6, 2009

What Happened To Me????


I used to be cute. Not pretty, not beautiful but cute. I got thru life just fine on cute. Every now and then a door would open for me. A good looking guy would make eye contact with me and smile. Sometimes these guys would ask me out on dates. Not often but sometimes. How I remember cute....I miss cute. I am not sure when cute left me. My Mom says its when we had kids. Maybe the combination of added pounds, extra worry and no sleep played a part. With lots of Spackle and planning sometimes cute would emerge from the shadows.I can't seem to find cute lately. Hey cute....where are you? Please come back and see me. Please.

1 comment:

  1. I just got all caught up on your blog! Glad I saw you today and you told me about it! BTW of course you have still got it going on, and I think moms can be way hotter than non-moms, personally...

    ReplyDelete