Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Hangover


I did it!!! I made my second Turkey . I did it!!....My Mom did clean the thing, helped me with basting. Sparky carved it...with Moms help. But, I did it. Mom did take all the meat off the bird and put it in bags for freezing. But, I did it. I am very proud of myself. Can you tell?

We had a wonderful, fantastic Turkey weekend. My boys are so much fun. We even ventured out to Portland's Tree lighting event. We all watched Tucker take a horse back riding lesson and ate at the best hamburger place ever.

We are now in the Christmas decorating from hell phase. I am trying to plan Sparkys birthday, Coopers Birthday, and buy presents for Christmas. I still need to complete my ACLS for work . Never take ACLS on line.....its very hard. Editing the book is going really well. I am farther then I thought I would be at this point. In the mean time we eat left over Turkey . Turkey sandwiches, turkey AL king, turkey pot pie. Its going to be pizza tonight. I don't think I can handle one more night of turkey farts. This house has a green tint to it. I especially can't handle the farts that are exploding from my body. The boys are very impressed!! Just thought I would leave you with that little thought this fine Monday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment