Monday, December 28, 2009

Meet Tessa


I could write about Christmas, Sparkys birthday, the cold chill that we have been experiencing. And although we had a great Christmas, Sparky had a decent birthday and its cold really, really cold I am not going to bore you with the details. I am Christmas done.I would love to have all the Christmas put away. As much as I enjoy Christmas I enjoy seeing it go away. The only order in my life is dusty, dirty and and full of cobwebs. My Mom let me know that the other day. Thanks Mom.
So I will talk about Tessa. Tessa is the worlds fattist beagel. Tessa wakes up when there is food being cooked or served. She doesn't want to go outside and pee and requiers us to nudge her a few times to get up and make the trip downstairs. She is loved and remains perfect for our family. Dream on miss Tessa.

No comments:

Post a Comment